Government Sport Vouchers
Active Kids (NSW)
The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the Active Kids program.
The Active Kids program provides two $100 vouchers for parents, guardians and carers of schjool-enrolled children to use towards sport and active recreation costs each year.
From 1 July 2019, parents, guardians and carers can apply for the second $100 Active Kids voucher.
Voucher 1 is valid January to December and Voucher 2 is valid July to December
After the start date, approved providers (local cricket clubs in NSW) registered with teh Active Kids program can accept and redeem valid vouchers from recipients.
- a NSW resident with a valid Australian Medicare Card
- aged between 4.5 and 18 years, and
- enrolled in school (from Kindergarten to Year 12, including those who are home-schooled or enrolled in secondary school education at TAFE NSW).
- one time (if the chosen activity fees are less than $100, then the remaining balance cannot be used)
- during the calendar year they’re issued
- for the person named on the voucher
- for registration or membership fees with approved Active Kids providers.
- split between more than one provider or registration (meaning you may not be able to the claim the full $100)
- used for individual items (like jerseys, socks or boots)
- redeemed for cash.
To apply click here