Why parents love Master Blasters
- Kids have fun and are active whilst developing fundamental movement skills
- Each child develops important social skills including teamwork and how to be a good sport
- The program is shorter than traditional cricket
- Safe format and environment
- No need to buy equipment
- Smaller fields allow kids to learn and develop, and parents to get closer to the action
- Boys and girls can play together and are guaranteed equal participation
- 90 minutes of family time with your child
- Special offers from Big Bash teams
Why kids love Master Blasters
- Fun, fast and always active
- Maximum participation for boys and girls of all abilities and everyone gets an equal turn
- Kids develop the skills to play real games of cricket
- Numerous participants creates an enjoyable atmosphere
- Opportunity to participate in an on-ground activation at Big Bash matches
- Can play the same fantastic format they enjoy in Cricket Blast School Cup
The Master Blasters program is designed for parents to get involved and spend some quality time with their child progressing their cricket skills. Parent involvement is a huge determinant of participant enjoyment, skill progression and achievement. The ‘Blast Crew’ has been developed to provide clarity and options for parents and volunteers to get involved.
The Blast Crew are parents and volunteers who help at a Master Blasters program. The Blast Crew is designed to provide options for parents and volunteers to help as little or as much as they would like.
- Blast Coach - Duties include; managing a Blast Team and facilitating a game of Master Blasters. Full support is provided.
- Blast Crew – Duties include: General team helper, possible scorer, help participants practice their cricket skills etc.
You will be asked in the registration process if you would like to take on a role within the Blast Crew.
To check out all the colour and action of Woolworths Cricket Blast visit our Instagram page @Cricketblastau