Play organised games of cricket at your local club - and your kids will make new friends!
- Age group: 9-17 (dependent on skill level)
- Length of game: 2-4 hours
- Season: After school or on the weekend. Spring and summer seasons.
- Options: Many clubs have all girls teams as well as mixed teams.
- Less players on the field means more action for players
- Shorter pitch lengths and boundaries means more action and better skill development
- Shorter game time. Games last between two and four hours played on the weekends or after school
- More fun with new and old friends