Learning the Skills
Information for Clubs
What is the MILO in2CRICKET Program?
The MILO in2CRICKET Program is Australian Cricket's entry level program that teaches children the basic skills of cricket in an environment that is fun, safe and most importantly promotes a healthy lifestyle where children develop social skills and make new friends
It is a simple program to run that introduces families to the iconic game of cricket and provides opportunities to recruit new volunteers.
Benefits of the MILO in2CRICKET Program
- Provides clubs with the first and most effective opportunity to attract girls and boys to cricket
- Provides long term growth and sustainability for your club
- Develop links with local schools and community groups
- Free training opportunities for volunteers and coaches
- A tool to recruit participants, parents and volunteers
- Maximises use of community facilities
- Promotes and practices a healthy lifestyle
Clubs interested in running the MILO in2CRICKET Program for the first time
Clubs wanting to run the MILO in2CRICKET program should contact in2CRICKET@cricket.com.au or call 1800 CRICKET (1800 274 25 38).
Every child that participates in the MILO in2CRICKET Program must register and pay a registration fee. Registration fees ensure that your centre and all participants are covered for insurance
Parents can register their children into the MILO in2CRICKET Program at playcricket.com.au
Centre coordinators are able to access the MILO in2CRICKET Centre Management section in MyCricket to setup their program and view participant registrations.
Clubs interested in running the MILO in2CRICKET Program again
Clubs that ran the MILO in2CRICKET program last season can reactivate their centre through MyCricket.
MILO in2CRICKET Coordinator Manual PDF (8.1 MB)